background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Square Get Well Card

Hello - 

Today I wanted to share with you a square get well card I made with the Paisley cartridge.  I made it 4.25 inches so it could still fit into a standard A2 size envelope.  Having the card a little smaller than the envelope does not bother me a bit plus it costs a little more to mail a square card.  After I assembled the card it looked a little plain so I added some white gel pen stitching for a little interest.  The sentiment is from The Stamps of Life 'Trees2Build' set.


Supplies: Cardstock & Ink (CTMH), Stamp (The Stamps of Life), Pattern Paper (Stampin Up!), Stickles (Ranger), Gel Pen (Uniball Signo), Cricut, Paisley Cartridge (Provo Craft).


Comments and followers are always welcome.  Thanks for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment