background

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Graduation Cards...

First let me just say ouch.  I got a sunburn mowing the lawn the other day.  It was so nice outside and not too hot but I totally spaced out and did not wear any sunscreen.  I know that was bad on my part but now I look like a lobster.  Aloe vera is my best friend today.

Anyway, a couple of days ago I made some cards for my daughter to give to her friends who are graduating this year.  She is just a junior so we have one more year to go.  I am already getting sentimental on her though.  Sigh... 

The school colors are cardinal red, white and black.  The girls wear the white caps and gowns and the boys the red.  So I had to make them matching cards.  I used the Wild Card Cricut cartridge cap and matching envelope.  I forgot to take a picutre of the inside but I used a "Happy Graduation" stamp from My Pink Stamper.  To give the tassel more texture I ran the bottom have through a cuttlebug embossing folder and added stickles to the top.

Supplies: Cardstock & Ink (CTMH), Cricut, Wild Card, Cuttlebug, Forest Branches embossing folder (Provo Craft), Stickles (Ranger), Happiest Moments stamp set (My Pink Stamper).

No comments:

Post a Comment