background

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Pink Stamper's Blog Hop Challenge

Hi Crafters - I'm a little late getting this done but I have been super busy these past couple of days getting errands done and helping my daughter with last minute things for Prom.  She is on the prom committee so we have been cutting lots of stars and student's names with the Cricut for the party favor boxes. 

Robyn's challenge was anything birthday.  I made this cute card for an upcoming birthday from the Wild Card cartridge. 

Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzil), Paper (We R Memory Keepers), Ink (CTMH), Stamps (The Stamps of Life), Stickles (Ranger), Cuttle Bug, Divine Swirls Embossing Folder, Cricut, Wild Card Cartridge (Provo Craft).

2 comments:

  1. Love the gradation of color on you cupcake, really cute! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I would love to have you link something up to my blog hop! Come check it out, it is all about trying something new.
    http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-hop-new-season-new-skill.html

    ReplyDelete