background

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh Happy Day

Hello fellow crafters.  I hope you are having a fabulous day.  The sun is shining and I have spent my morning on my deck enjoying my hot tea (I'm not a coffee fan) and the latest Paper Crafts magazine.  It is so nice outside and I just wanted to enjoy it before the rain comes in this evening. 

I spent some time with my Cricut the other day.  The picture is not the greatest but none the less I wanted to share.  It features the whale from Create a Critter and the stamped sentiment is from the Punny-Licious set by My Pink Stamper.

Supplies: Cardstock & Ink (CTMH), Pattern Paper (MME), Stamp (My Pink Stamper), White Gel Pen (Uni-ball Signo), Stickles (Ranger), Cricut & Create a Critter cartridge (Provo Craft).

I hope the sun is shining where you are today.  As always comments are appreciated.  Thanks for looking.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment