background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thank You Card

First I want to welcome all of my new followers.  It warms my heart that you have chosen to follow my blog and I love all your comments.  It is such a great motivation.  At this time in my life I could use all the motivation I can get!  Also spring is here and my flowers Easter Lily's are blooming.  Oh so pretty.  I just love this time of year.

Toady's card is pretty simple but I just love this paper from Die Cuts with a View.  It is from their Doodling Around stack that has been out for a while but it is still one of my favorites.  I picked mine up at Jo Ann's not too long ago.  The tree is from the seasonal April Showers cartridge.  The layers on this cartridge are so easy but the images are so cute.  It is one my newest and now my one of my favorite cartridges.  The stamps are from The Stamps of Life's 'Thanks2You' set.

Supplies: CS (Stampin Up!), Pattern Paper (DCWV), Stamps (The Stamps of Life), Ink (CTMH), Cricut, April Showers cartridge (Provo Craft).

Thank you for viewing and comments are always appreciated.  Be sure to become a follower too!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment