background

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thank Goodness it's the Weekend!

It has been a really long week in our house.  Between snow days, colds, and work I really needed this down time.  I hope to get to a  lot crafting done this weekend.  It is a long weekend for me too since the office is closed for MLK day. 


Okay so earlier this month I made a submission to the My Pink Stamper design team.  Although I was not one of the lucky ones chosen, there were so may talented entries.  I enjoyed looking at all of them and can't wait to see what the new design team comes up with.  It also lead a few new people to my blog.  Thank you to all who have left comments and decided to follow.  It means so much to me and I hope you stick around.  I will try to continue sharing my creations and I hope you will find this blog a source of inspiration.  Robyn is hosting a blog hop to get things started with her design team.  I went through all of them to get her code words for her first challenge.  What fun and so many great projects and cards!  I am going to link the following for the challenge.  I hope you all decide to join in.  I can't wait to see what everyone creates!


4.25" Square Valentines


Supplies: CS (American Crafts & Stampin Up!), Ribbon (American Crafts & Offray), Stickles (Ranger), Cricut with Doodle Charm Cartridge, Boarder Punch (Stampin Up!), Stamps (The Stamps of Life).

7 comments:

  1. Great job and congratulations on your new blog! TFS :)

    http://www.dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great and look quick to make several of, good job, I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations
    i am now a Follower
    Carina
    http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lovely card!! Love brown and pink together:) I' now a follower and I hope you can stop by sometime:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in, good job TFS

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. TFS
    Cute cards Happy scrapping
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cute cards! Great job and thanks for sharing.. I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
    jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete