background

Monday, January 3, 2011

Mouse Valentine

Hello -

Today's card features yet again another cute creature from Create a Critter.  I used the flip feature on my Cricut Expression (can be done on the Gypsy too) to get two mice to face each other and the rest was my daughter's creation.  The concept was her idea and when she explained it to me I got excited to try the flip feature.  She used a sponge dauber to create her back ground.  The little flower in the girl mouse's hair and the flower the boy mouse is holding is from an EK Success boarder punch that she pieced together.  I think it is just the cutest card.
Supplies: Cardstock & Ink (CTMH), Stamp (My Pink Stamper), Ribbon (American Crafts), Stickles (Ranger), Boarder Punch (EK Success), Cricut & Create a Critter Cartridge (Provo Craft).

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!!!!

    I am doing a cricut cart giveaway. Please feel free to check out my blog for details:)

    ReplyDelete