background

Saturday, January 22, 2011

You've Got Mail...

That's what I calling this card.  I am not sure I am crazy about my color selections on this one but I love the cricut cut.  I don't know maybe I will try it again with different colors?  Oh and I actually tied a real bow on this one.  I normally cheat and just do a knot.  ;)
Supplies:  Cardstock & Ink (CTMH), Stickles (Ranger), Boarder Punch & Dimensionals (Stampin Up!), Ribbon (American Crafts), Stamp (My Pink Stamper), Cricut & Doodlecharms Cartridge (Provo Craft).

I want to thank everyone of my followers.  You make me want to craft more and hopefully inspire you.  I love comments so thanks for taking the time.  I am also having fun checking our all of your blogs!  Thank you for sharing your creativity too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment