background

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

Hello -

It is Labor Day here in the US.  I am enjoying a day off work and will most likely go over to the labor day picnic and check out the craft fair.  This is sort of the end of summer and I love that it means my favorite season, Autumn is just around the corner.  So today's card features an autumn tree cut from Simply Charmed.  I chose not to cut the smiley face for this one.  This is a great all season cartridge.  The paper is from the new fall mat stack from DCWV.
Cardstock (DCWV & Stampin Up!), Stamp (Hero Arts), Ink (CTMH), Dimensionals (Stampin UP!), Cricut & Simply Charmed (Provo Craft).
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute card! I also love Autumn! It's definitely my favorite season... I'm a new follower, would love for you to check out my blog too! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete