background

Monday, September 12, 2011

Halloween Series

Hi Everyone - 

I thought I would do a Halloween Series this year.  I have so many card and treat ideas I want to share.  My goal is one per week up to Halloween....we shall see if I can make it.  LOL.  The first card I made is this cute little witch card.
I am in love with my new Mini Monsters cartridge.  I know it came out last season but it's new to me.  ;)  I also love the mat stacks from Die Cuts with a View.  The are perfect for cards.  This paper made the layering super easy and I trimmed the greeting from a strip pattern in the stack.  I of course dug out my Drippy Goo boarder punch from Martha Stewart.  Anyone else remember when that was so hard to find?  It was so worth it because I still love that punch.
Supplies:  Cardstock (The Paper Co. & DCWV), Stickles (Ranger), Dimensionals (Stampin Up!), Cricut & Mini Monsters (Provo Craft), Drippy Goo Boarder Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts).

Thanks for stopping by.  Stay tuned for more Halloween projects.

Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment