background

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Spook-alicious

Next up in my Halloween series features the Spook-alicious stamp set from My Pink Stamper.  This is really cute stamp set that I just had to have.  I don't have a small child but I still love making Halloween treats.  My high school daughter is going to share these with her Cheer/Dance Squad.  I got the test tubes from Oriental Trading.
Supplies: Cardstock (The Paper Co.), Pattern Paper (Cloud 9 Designs Seasonal Stack), Ink (CTMH), Stamps (My Pink Stamper), Bling (iRock), Eyelet (Bazzil), Test Tube & Ribbon (Oriental Trading), Cricut, Gypsy, Home Decor, & George & Basic Shapes (Provo Craft).

2 comments:

  1. Really neat idea, Thanks for the inspiration! I am your newest follower I hope you can stop by my blog when you get the chance!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute idea! Love the candy corns!

    ReplyDelete