background

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl...

Hello -

I just can NOT believe that my baby girl is 18 today!  She is in her senior year in High School and super busy.  Yearbook Editor, Cheer and Dance Squad member and she attend Graphic Arts classes for college credit just to name a few of the things she occupies her time with.  She is the light of my life and I am just so proud of her.  She dreams big and is just the bravest young woman I know.  I am truly blessed to have her in my life.  Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Today I am sharing her birthday card.  It is made with the Simply Charmed cartridge.  I sized it to fit into a business size envelope.
Supplies:  Cardstock (American Crafts), Ribbon (CTMH), Dimensionals (Stampin Up!), Cricut, Gypsy & Simply Charmed cartridge (Provo Craft).

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment