background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS Challenges #7-9

Whew - I can't believe I have 9 challenges done!  How is everyone else doing?

Challenge #7 - Make a scrapbook page.  I just got my daughter's spring photos back from school so that will get put on this layout I made for the challenge.
Supplies: Cardstock (Stampin Up! & DCWV), Marker (CTMH), Cricut, Gypsy, Gypsy Font & Mini Monograms cartridges (Provo Craft), Stickles (Ranger), Corner Rounder (EK Success).

Challenge #8 - Summer Themed Project.  I made a Father's Day card.
Supplies: Cardstock (CTMH & MME), Cricut & Celebrate with Flourish cartridge (Provo Craft), Corner Rounder (EK Success).
Challenge #9  - Use Glitz, Glam and Glitter.  This cat from the Paisley cartridge just screams bling queen.  The frame is actually from Winter Woodland.
Supplies: Cardstock & Ink (CTMH), Stamp (My Pink Stamper), Stickles (Ranger), Cricut, Gypsy, Paisley & Winter Woodland cartridges (Provo Craft), Corner Rounder (EK Success).

Thanks for looking.  I would love to see your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment