background

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Look to the Blog

Hi  -

Today is a really bright and sunny day...too bad my AC is on the fritz. At least it is tolerable with the windows open and the fans going thankfully.  I am going to have it looked at this afternoon.

I went by Big Lots & Jo Ann's  yesterday and got a few Goodies.  Big Lots had some DCWV mat stacks for $4 so I have some projects in my head for those.  Jo Ann's had the Martha Stewart border punches on sale and I got another DCWV mat stack.  They also had their Cricut cartridges on sale for $29.95.  I ended up picking up Kate's ABCs.  It is so adorable and I think it would be great for pics of my daughter when she was little.
Hopefully I get some time in my craft room tomorrow and I can share some projects with these soon. 

Oh and I spent yesterday updating the design and background of my blog.  Do you like?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy all your new goodies!!! LOVE kate's abc's. We don't have a J's near us but I was visiting family a few weeks ago and they have one and I got it there. Great cartridge. Can't wait to see what you make with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of your blog and have fun with your goodies, they will be fun to work with :)

    ReplyDelete