background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Hello -

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday.  We had some thunder storms this morning but now the sun is shinning.  Today I am participating in Robyn's National Scrapbooking Day challenges.  She and her design team have put together a lot of great projects so far.  It is hard to keep up but I am doing my best to stay up.  I was about an hour late to the start but it is not a requirement to keep up to the minute.  I just thought it would be fun and more of a challenge to see if I could.  This post will have her first 3 challenges.

Challenge #1 - Anything Cupcake
 Supplies: Stamp (My Pink Stamper), Ink & Cardstock (CTMH), Border Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts), Stickles (Ranger), Pattern Paper & Dimensionals (Stampin Up!), Cricut & Sweet Treats cartridge (Provo Craft).

Challenge #2 - Use Kraft Cardstock
Supplies: Cardstock (Stampin Up!, Bazzil & CTMH), Pattern Paper & Dimensionals (Stampin Up!), Ink (CTMH), Stamp (My Pink Stamper), Cricut & April Showers cartridge (Provo Craft), Gel Pen (Unibal Signo).

Challenge #3 - Breast Cancer Theme
Supplies: Cardstock & Ink (CTMH), Stickles (Ranger), Stamps (My Pink Stamper), Cricut, Paisley & Storybook cartridges (Provo Craft), Dimensionals (Stampin Up!).

I hope everyone else decides to join in the fun also.  Comments and followers are welcome!  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment