background

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Count down to Christmas...

Wow. Dec. 1st already?  The countdown is on.  I have almost all my shopping done.  I just have to come up with something for a few more people and then I will be done.  I hope to wrap up all my shopping this weekend.  I hate waiting until the last minute.  I am also hoping the tree will be up this weekend.  I already went with my daughter to Hallmark to let her get her ornament.  She has been collecting the angel series for 4 or 5 years now. Seeing the new one in the series is one of her favorite things to do each year.

The card I am sharing today features a cupcake from Gypsy Wanderings and a sentiment from My Pink Stamper stamps.  I still think cupcake cards are just too cute!
Supplies: Cricut: Gypsy Wanderings; Boarder Punch: Stampin Up; Stamp: My Pink Stamper; Ink: CTMH; Cardstock: DCWV, American Crafts, CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment