background

Sunday, December 12, 2010

1st Snow...

Well we had our first accumulating snow today.  I {heart} snow.  As long as I don't have to drive in it.  :)


So with the snow outside I decided to finish up some holiday projects.  This first is the cocoa packets for school.  I made 30 of them so I did these assembly style.
The die cut cocoa mug was especially easy to do using my Gypsy.  I used the mug from gypsy wondering and using the hide/contour feature enabled me to cut all three pieces in different colors.
I used a Sizzix embossing folder from Stampin Up and a stamp set from My Pink Stamper.

Bundle up and stay warm.  This is the perfect time of year to curl up with a good book and a warm up of cocoa.

Supplies: Cricut, Gypsy, Gypsy Wanderings, Sizzix Embossing folder from Stampin Up, Cardstock: Stampin Up & DCWV, Clear Bag from Stampin Up, Stamp from My Pink Stamper, Ink: CTMH, Nestle Cocoa & Mini Candy Canes.

No comments:

Post a Comment