background

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Cricut Expression....

Yes!  There will be a new Cricut Expression under the tree waiting for me Christmas morning.  :)  As much as I want to start using it now it would not be fair since I am also wrapping some stuff for my daughter that of course she already knows about and making her wait.  I have been wanting this one for a long time and I could not pass up Wal-Mart's black friday deal.
Cricut Expression Electronic Cutter, Aqua
Out of the four colors Wal-Mart has this year I chose the aqua blue one.  I was really wanting one last year but it was not in the budget.  This one is way cute though so it was worth the wait!  Did anyone else get any really good deals on something you have been wanting for a long time? 

In honor of my 'stinkin' cute' new Cricut I am sharing this card I made.  The phrase stamp is from the Punny-licious set by My Pink Stamper.  It works great with the Create a Critter cartridge.  I hope you have a crafty day!
Supplies: Cardstock: Stampin Up & DCWV; Cricut: Create a Critter; Stamp: My Pink Stamper; Ink: CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment