background

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Alreay?

I got the newspaper today and it was flooded with back to school sales. Ahh back to school, a time for parents to rejoice! My daughter is older and I kind of miss stocking up on crayons, colored pencils and glue. Now we just get to buy boring paper and pens. August is also important around here since my daughter's birthday is at the end of the month. Thus the birthday count down is on. She will be 17. How in the heck did that happen. I swear I only blinked once. I still remember her 1st day of kindergarten like it was yesterday and now she will be starting her junior year. She is still deciding what type of party she wanted this year. Last year for her sweet 16 she wanted a day at the mall with her friends and then dinner and a movie. I went through my photos and found pics of her invites so thought I would share them with all of you.


Supplies: My Minds Eye-Paper, CTMH-Stamps, Ink, Ribbon & Fibers, Cricut-Mini Monograms (scallop circle), Oriental Trading-Purse cards & Pop Rock Candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment