background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Okay - so my goal of posting once a week just kind of flew right out of the window this month. It seems like we have been on the go since the beginning of the month and I am just now getting a break. What have we been up to? Well first we enjoyed a week away from home. Just us in a cabin out in the woods - no internet or cable tv. (Good news-it allowed me some time to make a few cards.) Next, after 5 months of looking for work I am happy to say I am back in the world of employment. I have been at my new job for two weeks and I love it. Also, my daughter started 11th grade and just had her birthday. So needless to say it has been a BUSY month for us around here.

This is the card I gave to my daughter for her birthday.  She loved the pink glitter frosting on the cupcake.
Supplies:
Stamps-The Stamps of Life
Ink, Cardstock & Adhesive Foam Squares-Close to My Heart
Blue Stripe paper & pink glitter paper-DCWV
Multi Stripe paper-MME

I promise not to wait so long for the next post.

Comments are welcomed.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment