background

Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are getting ready for a fabulous holiday weekend.  I know we are.  I also hope to get in some crafting time since it is not as abundant since I have gone back to work (NOT that I am complaining).  I love my new job but some extra time with my family will be appreciated. 

For this card I decided to use up some of the MME paper stack I bought ages ago.  I still love that paper line.  I also wanted to play with some stamps from The Stamps of Life.  The Trees2Build set was for the month of August but also used the wave stamp (turned upside down) from the Summer4Fun set as the grassy hills. It is a pretty basic card and that I just stamped 'Hello' on so I can use it for just about anything.

Supplies: Cardstock & Ink: CTMH, Pattern Paper: MME, Stamps: The Stamps of Life

Have a Happy & Safe Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment