background

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall Thanks

Everyone is back to school and that means autumn is around the corner.  Fall is my all time favorite season.  I love the cool temps and the changing leaves.  That is why when I got The Stamps of Life's Trees2Build set I had to make an autumn tree.  While this set come with some cute leaves I just had to bring out my Thank2Fall set and use those leaves.  The grass is from the Eggs4Easter set.  Stephanie Barnard is really great about making coordinating sets.  I used my cuttlebug to emboss the brown cardstock with the Forest Branches embossing folder.  Also just a side note, when I put my tree on my block I made the branches a little wavy to give them a more realistic look.  I hope you like it.  :)
Supplies: Cardstock & Ink: CTMH, Stamps: The Stamps of Life, Embossing Folder: Provo Craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment