background

Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Blog Anniversary

Hello -

Can you believe it is the one year anniversary of the start of my blog.  Click HERE to check out that very 1st post.  This all started for a requirement of a design team entry.  While I did not make the design team I did discover the rewarding process of blogging.  I truly enjoy sharing what I create and I love to hear comments and see new followers.  Thank you to everyone to checks in from time to time. 

Today I am going to share a card I made with my favorite cartridge, Create a Critter.  I also used Kate's ABC's and Home Accents solution cartridges.  I welded the scallop boarder on the Home Accents cartridge to create the card.
Supplies:  Cardstock (American Crafts), Stickles (Ranger), Cricut, Gypsy, Create a Critter, Kate's ABC's & Home Accents Solutions cartridges (Provo Craft).

Thanks for hanging in there with me.  I hope I continue inspiring others.

No comments:

Post a Comment