background

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Challenge and Recipe Share.

Hi Everyone - 

I hope everyone is having a happy father's day weekend.  Tomorrow we will be having a BBQ in honor of my dad!  Can't wait.  My brother is doing the actual grilling and I am making the family's new favorite baked beans recipe.  I tried a recipe called Ultimate Baked Beans that Amanda from www.kevinandamanda.com shared and my family just loved it.  It is now my most requested dish.  Check it out HERE.  I promise it is so delicious.

Now I also wanted to share a card I made today for a My Pink Stamper Card Challenge.  You can see the other participants and details HERE.  It is a birthday theme challenge.  Everyone is sharing such great things.  I pulled out a oldie but goodie cartridge.  The Hello Kitty Greeting cartridge had such fun shaped cards.
Supplies:  Cardstock (American Crafts), Stickles & Pearls (Ranger), Cricut, Gypsy & Hello Kitty Greeting cartridge (Provo Craft).

I will be checking out everyone's  great projects.  I hope you do too!  Be sure to leave a comment or follow my blog.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment