background

Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Friday! ~ Sweet!

So today's card was actually a make & take that I got with my purchase of the latest DVD from My Pink Stamper, Cricut Fun Volume 3.  I purchased mine from Custom Crops.  I was happy to get this little surprise.  I am sure this a limited time 'while supplies last' type of bonus.  She used my favorite cartridge that is on my wish list, Sweet Treats.  I used a stamp set from The Stamps of Life, Love2Hug.  I thought adding the little 'sweet' stamp made it look like a valentine conversation heart.  I highly recommend this DVD series.  I have all three and just love them.
I just love this cute little cupcake.  I will be getting this cartridge as soon as I find a great deal on it.

Supplies:  Make & Take from My Pink Stamper: Textured Cardstock, Pattern Paper, cut from Sweet Treats, Stamp: The Stamps of Life, Ink: CTMH, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, EK Success Mini Scallop & Dots boarder punch, ATG & Foam Squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment