background

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I love my Gypsy!

Hello, Hello, Hello,

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  It is finally getting a little chilly outside and I love it.  Autumn is my favorite time of year.  I got my Gypsy a week or so ago and I just love it.  I have all my carts linked up and I have several cuts planned and saved but not a whole lot of time to craft.  Today however I got up early and got this scrapbook page done.  I intend to get a pic of my daughter reading to put on here.  She just loves a good book and with my new Create a Critter Cartridge and my Gypsy I made this cute page.

First I want to show you a close up of my Gypsy screen and how I laid out my mat.  This is going to make using my scrap super easy!
Also, I was able to use my Create a Critter and my Hello Kitty Greeting cartridges at the same time without the hassle of switching cartridges.  {Like I said I LOVE IT!!!}

I did not cut into one whole piece of cardstock.  I dug through my scrap pile for all of these.  {As you can see I also invested in a cute pink skin and I added ribbon to the stylus so I can keep track of it on my work space.}
 
So Cute!  I just love how it turned out.  Oh and the grass is the negative from the grass I cut a time before that was laying with my scraps.  The Green piece for the tree was also a scrap that I almost threw out because it was bent but then I wrinkled the whole piece after I cut it to give my tree a little more texture.  I used my Gypsy to weld the title.  So much easier than putting down each letter and trying to get them straight!

Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Paper: MME, Cricut v1, Gypsy, Create a Critter, Hello Kitty Greetings, Plantin School Book, Gypsy Wanderings, Adhesive: ATG & Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment