background

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Let's talk Mini Albums...

Hello Friends,
Today I want to share with you a mini album. I just love how fast and easy mini albums are and they make great gifts. The one I am sharing today was made for one of my daughter's friends. I made this as her wedding shower gift using the colors she planned to feature in her wedding. The cricut made this project fast and easy. I wanted the base pages to be scalloped and the Mini Monogram cartridge had just the shape I needed. I used a lot of rubons on this book (even put a few on buttons). I hope this inspires you to create something today.





Recipe: Cricut, Mini Monograms & Home Accents Solutions Cartridges; Making Memories: Leather Frame; CTMH: ink, rhinestones, clear shapes, rubons, card stock; MME: pattern paper; We R Memory Keepers: Cropodile & eyelets; Misc fibers and ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment