background

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Eat Cake & Celebrate!

Hi everyone,

I had a really relaxing Sunday afternoon at the park. My little cousin turned 2. Thanks to some thunderstorms this morning it was pretty cool & breezy at the park making it a perfect afternoon outdoors. While I forgot to take a pick of his actual card I did have a pic of one I made a couple of weeks ago. I could make birthday cards all day long if my schedule permitted. I also happen to think cupcakes are just the cutest thing to add to them. Don't forget to add a little stamped image to your envelopes. I think it adds a nice touch.


Supplies: All CTMH except stamps from Oriental Trading, Stickles and Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I'd love to hear from any readers so be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment