background

Friday, February 3, 2012

Be Mine - Banner

Hello - 
I hope everyone is doing great.  I am feeling a bit under the weather today.  I made a banner last weekend before I caught this cold.  Since I can't do much else today I thought I would share a picture of it with all of you. 

It was my first banner attempt and a little difficult to photograph.  I like it but don't really have a great place to put it so I am going to send it to school with my daughter for one of her teachers to hang in their classroom. 

Supplies:  Cardstock (The Paper Co. & American Crafts), Stickles (Ranger), Crop-o-dile & Eyelets (We R Memory Keepers), Ribbon (CTMH), Cricut, Gypsy, Celebrate with Flourish, Chic & Scary, MS Seasonal Cake Cart & Storybook cartridges(Provo Craft).

1 comment:

  1. What a cute banner! I like the alternating colors you used, and the font looks very "romantic" for a Valentine banner!! :)

    ReplyDelete