background

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Be Mine

Hi~

Hope all is well and everyone is staying warm.  I think I am ready for spring!  However since we are not quite there yet I thought I would make a couple of Valentine's to share on my blog.  I used the Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art and the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art cartridges in my regular Expression machine.  I don't actually own the cake machine (yet).  I just could not pass on these cartridges since they were only $30 each at Custom Crops.  I love all the MS boarder punches and these cartridges had so many cuts I could use for all those great boarders!

Supplies:  Cardstock (Georgia Pacific & The Paper Co.), embossing folder (Sizzix), Cuttlebug, Cricut, Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art & Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art cartridges (Provo Craft).

No comments:

Post a Comment