background

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Layout

Hi Everyone - 

Seems like it has been a while since I posted.  Thanks for hanging in there with my Halloween series.  I finally completed my layout from my daughter's Halloween dance last year.  She went as a Queen Bee.  :)
Just click on the photo for an enlarged image.  I used several cartridges on this layout.  The pumpkins are from Create a Critter.  The phrases are from Mini Monsters. "Queen Bee" is actually from Kate's ABC's  and it originally said "for Queen Bee" but I trimmed the "for" off.  The 2010 is from the Black Letter Solutions cartridge.

Supplies:  Cardstock (American Crafts), Pattern Paper (Cloud 9), Stickles (Ranger), Dimensionals (Stampin Up!), Cricut, Black Letter, Create a Critter, Kate's ABC's and Mini Monsters cartridges (Provo Craft), Ribbon (Offray), & Boarder Punch (EK Success).

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a Crafty Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment