background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Canvas Wall Art

Hello everyone.  We are having another bit of a cold snap here in the mid-west.  Spring like temps last week and freezing rain this morning.  Go figure.  Today's post is a wall hanging my daughter (17) made for a nine year old girl's upcoming birthday.  She raided my stash of canvases that I stocked up on so long ago when I thought I would alter them for home decor.  I was happy to see some of them used up.  I used the font on the Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge to cut the letters for her and she did the rest.  She even made the bunched up satin flower on the ribbon hanger on top.


Supplies: Ribbon (Offray & American Crafts), Cardstock (American Crafts), Acrylic Paint, Buttons, Flowers, Brads (misc.), Rhinestones (CTMH), Cricut, Winter Woodland & Hello Kitting Greetings Cartridges (Provo Craft), Staple Gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment