background

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April is Here!!!

Where has the time gone.  I am still spending far too many hours at work.  That means not only has my craft time suffered, I have not even had time to enjoy this awesome weather.  Recently my daughter was asked to be a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding.  My daughter asked me if I could make a scrapbook for my cousin as her bridal shower gift.  I thought that was a great idea since she doesn't scrapbook herself.  I went to JoAnn's and picked up a wedding album, the DCWV Formal Affair 12x12 stack and a few embellishments.  I also grabbed some of their new cardstock by coredinations.  I grabbed a pack that had a hot pink that is close to the color of the bridesmaids dresses.

Now for the hard part....making this album.  I always find it harder working on pages for someone else.  Will they like the products I picked?  Will they like my design?  Will they ever put pictures in this and use it?  Needless to say all those questions in my head creates some serious crafter's block.  Does anyone else ever feel this way?

Since I couldn't get my mojo going I started in the last page because the pattern paper really is the focus.

Supplies: Cardstock (DCWV & Coredinations), Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Epoxy sticker (Cloud 9 Designs), Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart Crafts), Cricut & Wrap It Up cartridge (Provo Craft).

I will post the other pages as I complete them.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment