background

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hello Kitty Cheerleader

Hello - 

I hope everyone is enjoying these last few weeks before school starts.  Ours will be back in session on 8/17.  This year will be so bitter sweet for me.  My baby will be a senior.  I still remember the 1st day of kindergarten like it was yesterday.  She was such a brave girl and did not shed one tear...it was me however crying when I got back to my car.  They grow up so fast!  

I hope to get in some crafty time this weekend.  In the meantime, I wanted to share this card I made earlier this week showing some school spirit.  Since my daughter is on the cheer/dance team I could not resist cutting this cute shaped card from Hello Kitty Greetings.
Supplies:  Cardstock (American Crafts & CTMH), Stickles (Ranger), Cricut, Gypsy & Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge (Provo Craft).

No comments:

Post a Comment